- Click windows logo on your PC, click Settings and select Devices from the main menu.
- At the top of left sidebar clcik the Bluetooth & Other devices page.
- Next, click Add Bluetooth or other device at the top of the page, and the Add a Device window pops up, click the Bluetooth option.
- Then, with your AirPods in the case and open the lid, press and hold the button on the back of the case, wait until it appears in the Add Device window.
- Click your AirPods to pair and connect.
- Boom here you go and enjoy it!