If you want to keep your home safe, it may be time to invest in a home security camera. There are many great security cameras and video surveillance systems on the market with a great variety of features such as two-way conversation, motion tracking, night vision, cloud storage, smart notifications, professional surveillance, and premium video quality HD video. There are so many options on the market that include indoor, outdoor, wireless, or home improvement security cameras, and finding the right camera for your home can be difficult.
Below are the best home security cameras from smart doorbells to models that work well with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri voice commands. Some got motion sensors that send push notifications to your smartphone when they detect motion, while others have features such as professional monitoring and cloud storage that prevent you from viewing hours of video.
Wyze Cam v3 – $35.98
Sometimes it can be hard to believe when a security camera is just for $35.98 with all the necessary features. Wzye Security camera offers HD video quality live streaming, motion detection, night vision, decent apps, and, most importantly, 14 days of free motion-based cloud storage. This Wyze security camera has a built-in microSD card slot if you need local video storage rather than relying solely on cloud services.
- Color Night Vision: Starlight sensor records night video in full and vibrant colors. The Starlight sensor can see full color in environments up to 25 times darker than traditional camcorders, and the new f / 1.6 aperture captures twice as much light.
- Indoor / Outdoor: The Wyze Cam v3 is a protected class IP65 wired camcorder, so it can be safely installed outdoors or indoors in the children’s room when it rains.
- Motion and Sound detection: Wyze Cam records video when motion or noise is detected and sends an alert directly to your mobile phone. Motion detection zones and custom settings allow you to adjust the sensitivity of the detection or turn it off altogether.
- Continuous recording: Continuous video recording using a 32GB MicroSD card (sold separately). Simply insert the MicroSD into the base of the WyzeCam and you’re done.
- No center controller and.
- Need to buy a subscription for only cloud save recordings less than $2 per camera
Reolink Argus 3 Pro
With its 2K video resolution, larger battery, and support for 5 GHz Wi-Fi, Arlo Pro 4 will fight for that money. This camera uses a rechargeable battery or solar power, which gives you great flexibility in camera placement. Still, the camera doesn’t have a removable battery like the Arlo Pro 4 or Ring Stick Up Cam.
- Spotlights and sirens: The spotlight and siren feature to avoid intruders or theft in your house.
- Live View and Playback: Record motion-detected clips locally to a microSD card (up to 128 GB, not included). It provides offsite backups and is compatible with the Reolink cloud service, which allows you to access live view, and play your video history anytime, anywhere.
- 1080P Night Vision: With glowing LED headlights and 2-megapixel camera, very clear video recording, live streaming with 10m long night vision with garden lighting, clothes, and car colors, etc. You can see intruders at night.
- Battery-powered and wireless: Easy to install outdoors where it’s very hard to install cables. With the included multiple mounting accessories and weathering IP65 certification, you can basically install your surveillance camera anywhere outdoors connected to 2.4 GHz WiFi. Solar panel sold separately, is also a great option for those who prefer wireless power and a constant power supply. ( No need to change battery)
- Smart motion and control: Motion sensors significantly reduce false alarms caused by moth flapping and branch scattering. Smart home compatibility completes security monitoring of smart home automation.
- Real-time response: Listen to what’s happening inside and outside your home and talk to others with just one click! Two-way conversations allow you to communicate with elders, children, babysitters, pets, and more and verbally alert uninvited people even thousands of kilometers away.
- Privacy Mask: Mark areas that should not be recorded. Three areas with privacy masks are allowed, for example, to protect privacy, to protect public sidewalks, nearby facilities, or license plates.
- No battery replacement when needed.