NEW DELHI / MUMBAI: South Korean smartphone manufacturer Samsung today launched its brand new Galaxy M Series on Friday (Friday) in the smartphone segment. The M series and the latest M10 and M20 have been launched. Samsung has created these phones for the Millennium generation.
In other words, the generation born between 1981 and 1996 has been called ‘Millennium generation’. The price of this smartphone can be Rs 7990. In particular, Samsung is launching both the smartphones first in India.
Sales will be done on Amazon and Samsung stores
Samsung has created both of these smartphones
Samsung Galaxy M series features ..
Powerful processor in phone in M series
– Battery, camera and superb display
– Power Packed Experience for Millennium Generation
Samsung Galaxy M20 Features
– Powerful 16cm (6.3 in.) FHD + Infinity V Displays
– Creating Edge-to-Edge FHD + Display for Understanding Users of Viewing Experiences
– Get more than 90 percent screen ratio
– Powerful battery of 5000 mAH
– There is no need to keep users with Power Bank.
– Fast charging technology updated
– 15W charger 3x fast charging
– Updated power dual camera with ultra-wide angle
– The main camera is 13 MP and the 5 MP ultra-wide second camera
Assistant to take portable shot for low-light photographs of main camera users
Ultravide camera users can capture the eyes 120 degrees
– In-display flash with 8MP powerful front camera